AirGantt is a Gantt chart utility specifically designed to visualize airline schedules entirely online and for use with any desktop or mobile device or browser. It is a library which can be easily integrated into your existing software.
Its features meet the requirements of today's airline's Operations Control, Crew Control, Hub Control, and Maintenance Planning & Control. Additionally, you can use it anywhere where you need to share an airline schedule online.
- Real-time visualization of airline events: flight legs, maintenance, shifts etc.
- Displays scheduled vs. actual information, all delays at a glance
- Thousands of events all on one page, it's fast!
- Works on all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge), no software installation required on end device
- Responsive - works on mobile devices: iPad/iPhone, Android, Windows Phone
- Touch-screen enabled: swipe to scroll, pinch to zoom, and more
- Many keyboard shortcuts available for power users
- Customizable to your airline's individual needs
Free demo. No sign up required.
To operate the Gantt chart in full screen mode:
- In your web browser: Select "View", then "Full Screen"
- On iPad: Select "Add to Home Screen", then open again from home screen
This utility is served from your web server. No software needs to be installed on your users' end devices. This means that any updates become available immediately to all end users. You can also easily make the software offline: If the user is temporarily disconnected from the internet, the application can still work (updates to the schedule may not be available during that time).